- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rapidly growing administrator and provider of vehicle finance and insurance products has an immediate opening for a Marketing Director in our northern New Jersey office. We are looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with managing marketing for multiple related entities, competing projects, and deliverables on tight timelines. If you are passionate about all things marketing and excited to help further develop our corporate identity while growing in a great culture, then this job is for you!
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; and monitoring the competition.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; and consulting with internal and external source
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as Marketing Director (5+ years)
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
Get fresh Project Finance Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.