Licensed Medical Massage Therapist- Hillsboro, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
DORN Companies, leading the country in wellness-based pain management and injury prevention is looking for an Independent Subcontractor to provide on-site services in support of employee wellness. Our primary goal is to help reduce pain and discomfort as well as risk of injury in the workplace.
This Licensed Medical Massage Therapy role will consist of assessing employee pain, delivering deep tissue therapy, myofascial release and utilizing the DORN technique. The DORN technique will be taught to qualifying candidates.
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Salary: $50.00/hour (independent subcontractor)
Training: 2-3 day training session will be held. Location TBD.
Hours: Tu/Th: 4-8 per week (with additional hours available as other campuses open)
DORN offers a full suite of services that address employee’s pain and discomfort and helps to reduce the risk of injury. Our program aligns with the Total Worker Health concept and will include:
- Deep tissue therapy, myofascial release and self-care techniques
- Work station observation
- Participation in client safety meetings
Job specific training will be provided by DORN.
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensed Massage Therapist experienced in bodywork and medical-based modalities (minimum 3 years preferred)
- Experience in deep tissue/myofascial release preferred
- Proficient in SOAP note tracking
- Interested in Exercise Physiology and Ergonomics
- Desire and willingness to be trained on additional services including ergonomics and bio-mechanics
- Strong observation and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills with clients and management
- Ability to coach and correct body movements with a positive attitude
- Current liability insurance coverage
- Fully vaccinated providers preferred
All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen and must adhere to company’s ethics policies.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?