- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AUTOSAR Software Integration Engineer
Summary of the AUTOSAR Software Integration Engineer:
Our client, a top name in automotive embedded systems development, is looking for an AUTOSAR Software Integration Engineer to play a vital role in embedded development and automotive software integration working closely with OEM's and TIER 1 customers. In this position, you'll work on the integration and validation of AUTOSAR BSW components.
This will include:
- Performing AUTOSAR embedded software integration and overall project management
- Guiding customers use and integration of embedded products through the product lifecycle (requirement, design, development, validation, and production)
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues
- Participation in internal, customer, supplier and OEM meetings
- Developing and executing technical training
Qualification of the AUTOSAR Software Integration Engineer:
- BS in EE, CE, or CS with 3+ years of experience in the integration of embedded software.
- Excellent knowledge of embedded C development.
- Excellent understanding of AUTOSAR, focused on BSW & RTE
- Background with the following is preferred:
- ECU project development
- MCAL development experience
- Vector tools (CANalyzer, CANoe, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work directly with clients.
DORLE CONTROLS, LLCWhy Work Here?
Health Benefits, Long term Requirements, Full time hire, Quick Interviews, Great team, Great Working Environment, Paid Vacations
Dorle controls is an advanced automotive engineering consulting company. We design and develop control systems, software, simulation, algorithms and testing environments for automotive systems both in-house and onsite at client location.
ManufacturingView all jobs at DORLE CONTROLS, LLC