- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Donovan Marine, Inc. is seeking an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations in its Charleston, SC warehouse. This will include overseeing the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products for LTL or Local Truck delivery. Ultimately, you must be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
· Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
· Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
· Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
· Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping company and goverment requirements
· Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
· Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
· Assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
· Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
· Maintain a fleet of local delivery vehicles for the facility
· Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
· Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
· Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
· Leadership skills and ability manage staff
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
Job Types: Full-time
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Paid time off Sick / Vacation
· Vision insurance
Work Location: Charleston SC
DONOVAN MARINEWhy Work Here?
Great Company to work for.
Large wholesale marine parts and accessory distributor. Company has 21 locations throughout the US.
2094 Wambaw Creek RoadCharleston, SC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at DONOVAN MARINE