Multi-Function Office Clerk (East Peoria, IL)
Serve as a multi-function office clerk performing a variety of support duties for a national healthcare company with headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisc.
Integrated Medical Partners (IMP) is a full-service provider of profit-improvement solutions for medical practices. With a nationwide network of practice clients and experience, IMP is an organization that offers a fully integrated suite of business services to its clients, including: revenue cycle management (RCM); analytics & decision support; managed imaging workflow; strategic positioning & consulting.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- IMP is a growing company, evolving with and adapting to the changing landscape of healthcare.
- You have the opportunity to use your ability to analyze and communicate well in order to positively impact your colleagues, clients, and patients in a variety of ways.
- Work within a true teamwork environment.
- Potential for individual growth and evolution as IMP continues to grow and expand.
- Handle incoming and outgoing company mail
- Match medical reports to claim forms for packaging and mailing
- Compose routine correspondence/Prepare documents
- Back up coverage for front desk
- Unpack supply orders
- Other duties as required
- High School diploma required
- Solid PC skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to navigate web based applications
- Ability to use printer/fax/scanner
- 3-5 years experience in an office environment
- Solid communication skills (both written and verbal)