SEM PPC Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The SEM PPC Analyst is responsible for researching, developing and optimizing every aspect of our clients’ digital media & search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. This may include managing keyword & audience research, formulating and managing our clients’ pay-per-click (PPC) budgets & strategies, developing and executing social media campaigns, analyzing and reporting results, and occasional direct consultation with clients. As a part of the Digital Media team, the Digital Media Strategist is also responsible for finding, vetting, and implementing new opportunities for digital media innovation to improve client performance. This individual works with clients and other members of the DOM team learning and improving the day-to-day administration of digital marketing and advertising initiatives for the Agency’s automotive clients.
- Provide SEM performance data as needed to AEs for client review
- Optimize campaigns for best performance
- Build new accounts for new clients
- Build new campaigns for existing clients
- Monitor and report competitive spending for assigned markets
- Develop meeting content and help write presentations
- Become a “market expert” for assigned markets and continuously monitor for competitive activity, economic and demographic changes, etc.
- Understand the Client’s business
- Intermediate understanding of digital media and Google Analytics
- Intermediate understanding of SEO
- Thoroughly understand legal/disclaimers and adhere to them with all work
- Thoroughly understand co-op and compliance and adhere to them with all work
- Assist in launch process where applicable
- Develop and deploy optimal SEM strategies
- Ensure all creative needs have passed through proper approval and legal channels prior to implementation
- Stay in close communication with all necessary departments on timetables and milestones
- Collaborate with the Director of Digital Media and leadership in the pursuit of new clients, including the development of new business proposals and presentations
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience.
How do we do this?
By aligning our amazing teammates with our core values such as creative innovation and commitment. Fueling collaboration by combining all the ingredients: great creatives, great developers and great customer service reps...the thrill of amazing results is contagious leading to fulfillment you have to experience to believe.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
120 Broadus AveGreenville, SC
Get fresh Junior Media Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.