- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This internship within Digital Advertising and Marketing will allow you to gain a better understanding of this dynamic industry.
- Learn how Creative Teams as they develop timelines, creative materials and digital assets
- Assist with monitoring and reporting competitive actions and/or initiatives
- May assist with proofreading scripts, ad layouts, legal disclaimers
- Learn from “market expert” for assigned markets and continuously monitor for competitive activity
- Gain a better understanding of each dealer’s business via dealer visits and provide written Dealer Contact Reports
- Learn about digital media, Website Back-End Tools, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Understand legal/disclaimers and co-op and compliance and adhere to them with all work
- Thoroughly understand social media
- A chance to understand the new client launch process
- Gain an understanding of CRM system, SEO, feed issues, lead distribution, pricing rules, pricing templates, vendor selection, webmaster tools, website designs, website platforms, WordPress blogs.
- Learn about monthly campaign performance, including: web and media unit analytics, search performance, social platform performance, and traditional media
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or other related field preferred
- Strong writing, presentation and client-facing communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, networking, time management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in worksheet and document generation software, and Agency’s internal and/or other third-party systems used by the Agency.
Your pathway will be determined in by your interest and educational experience.
120 Broadus AveGreenville, SC
Get fresh Marketing Intern jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.