DOM Account Coordinator - Oct 2020
DOM360 Greenville, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
We provide marketing solutions with personalized service to automotive dealerships throughout the country. Timelines are tight, targets are moving, emails are frequent. But we enjoy the work and each other, which is why so many of us have been here for years. If the automotive industry excites you, if you believe the job’s not done until it’s done right, if you like working as part of a team, then you’ll like working at DOM360.
At DOM360, you’ll find a fast-paced, fun, team-oriented environment. We’re a digital ad agency, so you’ll get a lot of other perks, too. We work from home on Friday afternoons (and even more often during the pandemic). You’ll also find Starbucks coffee in the break room, health insurance and competitive pay.
Account Coordinator (ACs) are responsible for the day-to-day administration of digital marketing and advertising initiatives for DOM360’s clients. As an AC, you are instrumental in the development and implementation of new initiatives, and you also assist in the development of marketing and advertising strategies, including gathering and analyzing information.
You will develop a strong background in digital, search and social marketing. You know the difference between a Facebook carousel ad and a display ad. Ideally, you have a thorough understanding of the automotive industry. If not, you at least appreciate it.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Work with an Account Executive on the day-to-day strategy, reporting and standardized work
- Assure support staff follows agency procedures and fulfills job responsibilities
- Participate in training of new employees
- Develop and maintain a production timeline for each creative production job and alert Account Executive(s) if timeline is not adhered to
- Secure the necessary client approvals/direction prior to implementing campaigns or taking action
- Monitor and report competitive actions and/or initiatives.
- Participate in weekly status calls/meetings
- Monitor and trigger client/vendor billing and payments
- Review and be familiar with all contractual agreements with clients, vendors and other partnership
- Assist with proofreading scripts, ad layouts, legal disclaimers
- Maintain relationships with production and creative staff
- Develop meeting content and help write presentations, working with Account Executive(s) and/or Account Services Director as necessary
- Become the “market expert” for assigned markets and continuously monitor for competitive activity
- Understand each dealer’s business via dealer visits, either independently or with the Senior Account Executive(s), and provide written Dealer Contact Reports within 48 hours of each visit
- Thorough understand the production process, legal/disclaimers and co-op and compliance
- Thorough understanding of digital media, social media and Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of CRM system, SEO, feed issues, lead distribution, pricing rules, pricing templates, vendor selection, webmaster tools, website designs, website platforms, WordPress blogs
- Other duties as assigned
621 NW 53rd St Boca Raton FL 33487Greenville, SC