- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DOM360 is seeking an experienced Copywriter for our innovative digital and traditional marketing and advertising agency. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with excellent writing/editing skills. Responsibilities include writing website copy, emails, eblasts and other materials for multiple businesses. Previous writing experience in group work setting a plus. Include with a resume several examples of your published writing examples or a link to writing examples for our review.
Job Type: Full-time
To be successful, a candidate will perform the following duties:
- Work independently in writing custom content for a variety of clients
- Assist with proofreading digital media, scripts, advertising layouts, legal disclaimers
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are followed; both DOM and client
- Maintain positive, collaborative relationships with production and creative staff
- Develop understanding of SEO standards and techniques, writing copy that is SEO-optimized
- Proof and edit written pieces for teammates
- Actively work on long-term projects in conjunction with the performance of daily work
- Share ideas to aid in the development of the Company’s creative base
- Develop and critique advertising campaigns for clients under the Manager’s direction
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 4-year degree, preferably in English, Journalism or Communication
- Strong grasp of industry-standard word processing tools, as well as Google products
- Experience writing in AP Style is preferred, but not required
- Must demonstrate a strong grasp of the English language, both written and spoken
- Skills in writing content that is SEO-optimized is a plus, but not required upon hire
- 2 years of experience writing copy in a marketing agency or similar environment
PLEASE PROVIDE LINK TO WORK SAMPLES OR PROVIDE SAMPLES
621 NW 53rd St Ste 390Boca Raton, FL
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Senior Digital Copywriter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.