Accounts Payable Specialist
- $35,685 to $40,000 Yearly
The individual in this role will support the Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Accounting Department. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail as well as strong math skills. Their primaries responsibilities will include:
· Processing, classifying and recording accounts payable data
· Preparation of AP paperwork for review upon completion of entry into accounting system
· Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
· Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
· Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
· Assist in the submission of Co-Op paperwork to various manufacturers for reimbursement to customers.
· Other duties as assigned
· Knowledge of Quickbooks is preferred.
Intermediate knowledge of Excel is required (Pivot tables)
Associates degree in accounting or 2 years relevant experience. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.