Licensed Sales Agent
- Expired: March 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Purpose: The Licensed Sales Agents sells Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans (MAPD) products in a field setting. Positions available in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
- Makes sales presentations to potential qualified Medicare participants at their homes, doctors' offices, etc., using approved governmental guidelines
- Initiates sales opportunities with seniors--individually or in groups--to sell individual health plan policies
- Makes on-site presentations to prospective seniors or senior groups to increase enrollment
- Qualifies prospects on site and closes sale when possible
- Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments
- 2+ years’ experience in a managed health care setting
- Active Florida Health & Life Insurance Licenses
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Ability to establish relationships with community partners
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to successfully navigate mobile applications
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
- This role requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Additional Information - Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification and DHCP annual training and testing
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.
Powered by JazzHR
DOCTORS HEALTHCARE PLANS, INC.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Licensed Sales Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!