Repair Technicians, are you looking for an opportunity to take your expertise and join an industry-leading organization that will reward your hard work and effort? Join us today at DOC Services Inc.! We service and maintain a variety of food preparation equipment including fryers, ovens, slicers, grease tanks and other general equipment including paint shakers, tinters, mobility carts, check-out stands, mobile storage systems, cutters and other light industrial equipment. With over 28 years of experience and, with full certified technicians, we provide our customers with support and repair solutions designed to extend the life of their equipment, reducing down time and minimizing the impact of your bottom line.
As a part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team. In this position, you will play a key role performing preventative maintenance and reactive service repair on paint and electro-mechanical equipment at big box retailers. This will include servicing stores within a 2-hour radius of your residency and driving to customer’s locations as needed. If you’d like to grow your career with a creative and successful team of winners, we definitely want to talk with you. Contact us today!
“What’s in for you?”
Paid time off
Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
As a part-time Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible performing preventative maintenance and repairs on light industrial equipment. This will involve maintaining equipment parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level as well as anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies as a result of analytical information process and trends.
Specific duties for this Maintenance Technician role include:
- Troubleshooting the electronic and electrical components
- Locating source of problems by observing mechanical devices in operations and listening for problems
- Providing daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, the regional DOC Supervisor and the assigned office administrator
- Removing defective parts by dismantling devices, using hand and power tools and, examining form and texture of parts
- Identifying correct parts needed for equipment and close calls in a timely manner
- Adhering to OSHA and DOC safety regulations
- Performing other administrative duties
- Maintaining company vehicle
We are looking for a detail-oriented Part-time Field Service Technician who combines a significant level of technical expertise with a strong, dependable work ethic and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. You should be highly organized with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively interact with fellow employees, dispatch coordinators, vendors and location managers.
Specific qualifications for this Field Service Technician role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with electro-mechanical equipment
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to travel, as needed
- Proficiency with MS Office products
- Ability to provide own set of tools
- Familiarity with lockout tag out procedures as required by OSHA, a plus
Celebrating our past. Building our future – Join us! Apply now!