HVAC Refrigeration Commercial Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
So you want to be a HVAC-R Technician at DOC Maintenance! As an HVAC Technician you will be responsible performing preventative maintenance and repairs on Commercial HVAC Units and light industrial equipment. This will involve maintaining equipment parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level as well as anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies as a result of analytical information process and trends.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
*A COMPANY WHERE YOU ARE TREATED LIKE FAMILY AND NOT AN EMPLOYEE?
*A CONSISTANT YEAR-ROUND WORK SCHEDULE?
*WORK/LIFE BALANCE COMPLIMENTED BY A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE?
*LOCAL TRAVEL WITHIN A 2.5 HOUR RADUS OF YOUR RESIDENCE?
· Troubleshooting the electronic and electrical components
· Repair and Preventive Maintenance for Commercial HVAC Units
· Locating source of problems by observing mechanical devices in operations and listening for problems
· Providing daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, the regional DOC Supervisor and the assigned office administrator
· Removing defective parts by dismantling devices, using hand and power tools and, examining form and texture of parts
· Identifying correct parts needed for equipment and close calls in a timely manner
· Adhering to OSHA and DOC safety regulations
· Maintaining company vehicle
· EPA Certification
· Other Duties as Required
· Minimum 4 years of experience working with commercial HVAC equipment
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability and desire to be cross trained on additional equipment for year round work
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Proficiency with MS Office products and advanced Phone Apps
- Ability to provide own set of tools
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan (Company Match up to 4%; Immediately Vested)
- Paid time off that Never Expires
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance options
If you’d like to grow your career with a creative and successful team, we definitely want to talk with you. Contact us today! Apply now!
We perform preventative and reactive maintenance on a variety of electromechanical equipment inside big box retail stores. With over 28 years of experience servicing over 1500 stores across the US our full certified technicians provide our customers with support and repair solutions designed to extend the life of their equipment, reducing down time and minimizing the impact of our customers’ bottom line.
375 State Farm PkwyBirmingham, AL
ConstructionView all jobs at DOC Maintenance
Get fresh Commercial Refrigeration Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.