Paid Business and Events Internship
#Graduates #Students #Careerchangers #NewOpportunity #NewInternship #FullTime #PartTime #PaidTraining
Take your career to the next level with our BRAND NEW CAMPAIGN LAUNCH!
Here at Do. Group South we are looking for the next generation of excited, motivated, and outgoing individuals.
Do. you have what it takes? Well, let us ask you a few questions:
Do. you like working in a creative, fun environment?
Do. you want a chance to learn and develop yourself personally?
Do. you enjoy talking to people?
Do. you wanna make a difference in the world?
Yes to all of the above? Perfect! DON’T WAIT APPLY TODAY!
As an Intern with Do Group South no two days are ever the same. We believe that as a manager you have to understand the day to day duties of your team. So, initially you will get the chance to gain hands on practical experience at out events. This will include basic duties such as:
- Face-to-Face Presentations, Demonstrations and answering customer inquiries
- Using Marketing and Sales techniques to increase brand awareness and attract new customers
- Teaching and Training other junior members of the team
- Using all of your Customer Service skills you will confidently communicate with new and existing customers, complete sales transactions and up sell our clients services and products.
- You will work as a the face of our company and lead client representative at our events
- New Customer Acquisition
Once you have completed the training aspect of the role you will be expected to carry out and oversee:
- The general day to day running of the events
- Organizing new events
- Liaising with clients
- Meeting and exceeding client targets
- Carrying out interviews / recruitment needs
- Training sessions and team meetings for the team
- Team management and development
- Public Speaking
What’s in it for you?
We believe that the more we support our staff the better they will develop. All of our team receive a variety of bonuses, competitive compensation as well as fully paid training.
Send in your resume or cover letter as soon as possible in order to be contacted immediately for this once and a lifetime internship opportunity. Candidates must be over the age of 18 to qualify.
Keywords: - entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, entrepreneur, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, public relations, , salesman, hotel, executive assistant, work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, sales manager, food services, jobs, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, full time, part time, travel, teaching, professional, trainee, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, manager, sports, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service