CDL Driver A or B
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
What you'll do:
You'll operates a heavy-duty truck and you are responsible for Load and unload, transporting large refrigerator containers to and from the airport or client's locations. You will navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments while on industrial routes. You must be highly skilled backing maneuvers and bring a history of safe driving and a commitment to customer service with you.
What We Offer
- Salary that matches your level of expertise
- Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all other regular salary/benefits stuff
- 2,000 Sign on bonus
- A business where you can have a real impact, we’re not afraid of new ideas!
- Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market
A day as a CDL Driver
- Transport of meals, meal carts, and any equipment needed between the DO & CO Facilities and third party vendors, and the airport.
- Load/unload aircraft according to DO & CO and airline regulations, specifications and equipment handling.
- Ensure flights are catered correctly at all times.
- Cater to DO & CO’s client’s airlines and handle airlines equipment expeditiously and safely.
- Ensure all vehicles are maintained in full working condition (including fueling and pre/post checks) and reports any vehicle irregularities to dispatch immediately.
- Comply with all food safety and hygiene regulations and all applicable rules/regulations.
In case you don't know who we are:
We have a passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky. With the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, DO&CO offers gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate in 31 locations, 11 countries and 3 Continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations.
What you'll have:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience as a CDL driver
- Valid commercial driving license type A or B
- High school diploma or equivalent
We want you to be you. Tattoos are cool, your hairstyle is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. That’s what makes our team so special.
DO & CO
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we offer Gourmet Entertainment all over the world. We operate 32 locations in 12 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality.
14932 132nd StJamaica, NY
Transportation and Storage