Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant
DMVP INC. Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, our client specializes in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, and promotions within local markets and businesses across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
- Develop, setup and publish advertising used to create brand awareness and generate increased attendance during each promotion
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Manage supplies and inventory
- Basic sales, Working one on one with clients and customers.
- Maintain relationships with corporate partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this Marketing & Promotions Assistant opening into an advanced management training to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising or any retail related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
Local applicants only. We are looking to hire & train asap. Social security or valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorship. This is a direct sales role, with uncapped commission, working one on one with clients and customers. .Must be able to start work within 1-2 weeks of employment offer acceptance.**
BusinessView all jobs at DMVP INC.