- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DMV Restorations Inc. is a Multi-Family Leader, class A General Contractor specializing in remodeling and restoration within the Commercial and Residential Sectors. We are seeking an upstanding enthusiast who is an experienced Sales Representative who can join and grow within our company.
- Responsible for client activity and coordination with Production Manager from point of sale to project completion.
- The ideal applicant is a creative, goal oriented, and dependable individual interested in joining our team.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years sales experience
- Knowledge MS Word and MS Excel
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of estimating principles
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Schedule sales activity
- Maintain a customer database
- Assist in developing and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Assist in management and maintenance of direct marketing strategies and activities
- Communicate with new and existing clients
- Develop and present sales proposals
- Negotiate with clients
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Record and file detailed activity (addendums, change orders, etc.) associated with project
- Identify and assist in implementing strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability
- Inspect ongoing projects on a regular basis
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including, but not limited to administration, production and management, and contractors
- Key Competencies
- Planning and strategizing
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Stress tolerance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Base pay $35,075.00 - $175,000.00 per year With No Cap in commission
DMV Restorations INCWhy Work Here?
Lots of room to grow!
BusinessView all jobs at DMV Restorations INC