Marketing and sales Communications Specialist
DMV Promotions Inc Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DMV Promotions Inc. is looking for a friendly, out of the box thinker to make a BIG impact in our direct marketing business as a Marketing and sales Communications Specialist!
The Marketing and sales Communications Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Communications Director to drive revenue while educating new market territories about services offered by their largest account.
This position is highly administrative and customer service/ sales focused and requires an individual that is very detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible. Our client needs a team player who is always willing to pitch in with other tasks as needed can successfully support multiple client accounts. Experience in sales, advertising, marketing and/or assistant work is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing and sales Communications Specialist may include:
- Provide on-site customer support of direct marketing campaigns (especially in new market territories where client’s services have never been introduced)
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits of our client’s products and identify how they can impact said consumer with the goal of increasing market share for the client account.
- Enhance key account’s brand awareness and strategy through successful consumer impact and direct marketing
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing on-site marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Copy writing and proofing of print material, newsletters, website, etc. as needed.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships
- Data entry
· Our client’s Marketing Communications team is a close-knit group looking for the perfect fit! They have an open-office environment, giving the team the ability to learn together and engage in all strategic discussions. If you are an entry level candidate with 1-3 years of experience in the workforce or a recent graduate who is passionate about growing their career in the marketing and advertising communications industry, we would love to see your resume! Please keep in mind, this Marketing and sales Communications Specialist role is an introductory position but has a lot of opportunity for growth. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
This is a direct sales, uncapped commission position, working one on one with clients and customers.
When a recruit joins us, we boost their morale by making them an active participant in our brainstorming sessions, along with activities designed to build a rapport with their team members. We take keen interest in the development of our colleagues over the years, and ensure that they feel encouraged to put in their heart and soul into every project.
DMV Promotions Inc
At DMV Promotions, we create an atmosphere where associates love what they do. We create ample opportunities for our professionals to climb the ladder of success at our firm. We acknowledge the urge for growth that new hires have when they join our company, and we travel the extra mile to ensure their growth is overseen by our experienced managers. When a recruit joins us, we boost their morale by making them an active participant in our brainstorming sessions, along with activities designed to build a rapport with their team members. We take keen interest in the development of our colleagues over the years, and ensure that they feel encouraged to put in their heart and soul into every project.