Title: Account Manager
Location: Boise, ID
Job Type: Full-Time (Exempt)
WHO WE ARE:
DMS Marketing, Inc. is an innovative and proven full-service direct response digital agency. Our integrated approach – using the right media to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time provides the results our customers need. At DMS we love to solve a marketing challenge. As a growing, energetic, and cutting-edge national company, DMS is looking for an experienced motivated individual to join our Boise, Idaho office.
If you are an organized, detailed, driven, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
The Account Manager is a leader and a teacher who is responsible for all facets of your clients and their business; client communication of proper alignment of goals, strategy, timelines, resources to deliver and meet expectations. Creating client delight, not just satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
You will be a key component of an account team with a focus on delivering great work for DMS’ client consistently and efficiently. You must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and be able to learn the client's business, the agency operations and office procedures. You are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day account activities in partnership with your account team and other DMS departments such as the Project Management team to ensure that all client initiatives are executed precisely and flawlessly.
· Build strong, impenetrable client relationships
· Manage key accounts
· Provide and display leadership qualities
· Manage Account Coordinator
· Understand client business issues, industry, competitors and brands
· Work with clients to articulate their needs and create thought provoking, forward thinking solutions to reflect client needs and budget
· Resolve conflict easily, quickly and reduce organization and interpersonal issues
· Understand contractual relationships and monitor contract compliance
· Provide input to methodologies and work practices designed to enhance company and Contributes to solidifying and expanding the day-to-day client/agency relationship
· Stay current with information about client’s business, competitors and end users.
· Teach, set expectations and assist in managing responsibilities within the account team
· Possess the ability to problem solve through resourcefulness
· Verify that all billings and payments have been completed in a timely fashion prior to job closure.
· Manage client budgets and communicates changes to client and with the account team.
· Identify additional sales opportunities, including moving into communications objectives (acquisition vs. retention), new media (such as e-marketing) and new divisions/product lines.
· Lead response analysis efforts to determine results of all campaigns and ensure subsequent strategy recommendations are sound.
· Analyze client input, together with background knowledge to direct the internal dms team.
· Provide production team with well documented input, support data, overview of account, and production information/materials from beginning, including changes to job for understanding of client needs and strategic direction recommendations for final job completion.
· Present, sell, and defend all agency work/proposals to clients. Support your team members to all clients.
· Deliver clients projects; on time, within budget, and error free.
· Attend and ensure daily status (scrum) tasks are updated
· Coordinate and manage team meetings as necessary
· Create understands how to move a project forward with timely and accurate follow-up
· Develop change orders or additional proposals for direct marketing efforts that strategically address client’s business needs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-7 years of marketing, advertising or other related experience
- Established track record of successful client management
- Direct Marketing/response digital agency experience strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fast learner, quick retention
- Professional demeanor
- Fun, team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment who will pitch in whenever and wherever needed to get the job done
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Paid Holidays
Please send resumes with salary history to: Candidates@dms-marketing.com – no phone calls please.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Principals only, no recruiters
· Relocation assistance not provided
DMS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.