Title: Account Coordinator
Location: Boise, ID
Job Type: Full-Time (Non - Exempt)
WHO WE ARE:
DMS Marketing, Inc. is an innovative and proven full-service direct response digital agency. Our integrated approach – using the right media to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time provides the results our customers need. At DMS we love to solve a marketing challenge. As a growing, energetic, and cutting edge national company, DMS is looking for a motivated individual to join our Boise, Idaho office to support our Account Management team on key accounts to ensure our clients’ programs run smoothly and successfully.
If you are an organized, detail oriented and driven individual, we want to hear from you!
The Account Coordinator is an entry-level position for those seeking a career in Account Management. You will provide professional administrative support for the account management team with a focus on delivering great work for DMS’ client consistently and efficiently. You must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and be able to learn the client's business, the agency operations and office procedures. You are responsible for supporting the day-to-day account activities and will partner with the Project Management team to ensure that all client initiatives are executed precisely and flawlessly.
· Manage program responsibilities from conception through implementation
· Develop a basic knowledge of the client from a business, industry and competitive perspective
· Assist in managing budgets and timelines
· Proactively manage and meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
· Assist in job implementation including job initiation paperwork, creation of project briefs and creative briefs
· Prepare for internal and client meetings, including preparing and organizing printouts and project documents ready for distribution such as presentation materials and agendas.
· Proofing of creative and production sign-offs; generating proof notices for client approval
· Help oversee quality control of creative and all client deliverables based on internal and client feedback
· Document meeting notes for both internal teams and clients
· Coordinate and communicate project details to appropriate team members
· Create and maintain project status reports
· Assist with the organization of ongoing job folders (both physical job folders and DMS server job folders), and client binders
· Participate in agency training sessions to gain agency and marketing knowledge
· Assist strategy team in planning phase through research and competitive analysis
· Interface with client on daily tasks/deliverables as approved by Account Management
· Assist in creating project documents including studio requests, data requests, postage invoice requests, shipping requests, etc.
· Set up and maintain tracking tools and internal documents as requested for new client program
· Assist in the development of production matrices
· Completed Job folder organization for billing
· Additional support requirements include but are not limited to
o Scanning in Client signed quotes
o Maintain Sample Notebook, file agency samples in archives
o End of Job Thank-You letters
o Overall department support duties
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of marketing, advertising or other related experience
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fast learner, quick retention
- Understanding of the importance of teamwork and building rapport with others
- Recognition of the importance of working to a professional standard
- Fun, team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Relevant professional internship experience is also desired
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Paid Holidays
Please send resumes with salary history to: Candidates@dms-marketing.com – no phone calls please.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Principals only, no recruiters
· Relocation assistance not provided
DMS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.