- Posted: over a month ago
DMS Facility Services is a multi-disciplined commercial and facility services provider. Our client focus is driven by exceptional quality in performance, dynamic team members, environmental stewardship and focused cost management.Job Description
We are a Professional Janitorial company searching for entry level individuals with or without office cleaning experience. We have full time and floating positions available. We work with various clients in the greater LA Area. You may qualify for Union benefits based on the location assigned.
The Janitor cleans and maintains assigned area(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by location, client requirements and business needs.
Responsabilities include but are not limited to:
- Dust all furniture and high places (vents).
- Responsible for removal of all trash throughout offices and transporting to dumpster or compactor.
- Vacuum carpets and upholstered chairs.
- Spot clean carpets and walls.
- Dust mop sweep or vacuum designated areas.
- Scrub and clean restrooms toilets, urinals, sinks, spot clean mirrors, and the floors.
- Maintain inventory and keep supplies restock.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing restrooms and keep them stocked.
- Cleans and disinfects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to communicate at a functional level with his/her direct supervisor.
- Able to follow directions and instructions.
- Knowledgeable in cleaning products and equipment.
- Use cleaning materials and equipment according to safety guidelines.
- Must be able to wear PPE. (Provided by DMS)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, and bend for long periods of time. The employee must be able to lift, pull, move, and push up to 50 pounds and be appropriately mobile as needed. This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only duties, responsibilities, and qualification for this job. Incumbents may be required to follow any additional related instructions, acquire related job skills and perform other related work as required or assigned.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
DMS seeks to provide a safe and healthy environment for all employees and its clients. As part of this commitment, all applicants who accept an offer of employment must comply with the following conditions of employment:
- Legal Right to Work in the United States
- COVID-19 Vaccination Policies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If Interested you can contact us at 626.305.8545 for additional inforamtion.
DMS Facility Services
AddressSouth Pasadena, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at DMS Facility Services