DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a Top Secret Cleared Incident Coordinator and Training Specialist. This position is supporting a government customer who is responsible for several specialized in-house developed applications. This particular role is a hybrid position encompassing an Incident Coordinator and Training Specialist.
Incident Coordinator Role Description:
The Incident Coordinator will serve as the primary point of contact for managing and coordinating support for enterprise outages and problems that impact end-user's ability to open, close, or otherwise manage reports stored in the customer's incident reporting, tracking, and workflow application.
Incident Coordinator Duties/Expectations:
· Be available to respond to application outages and problems on a 24x7 basis.
· Be responsible for contacting stand-by personnel when notified of an enterprise outage or problem by the FBI's Enterprise Operations Center.
· Be responsible for escalating outages or problem to the appropriate Tier-3 or Development team entity.
· Be responsible for coordinating the transfer of an incident to other IT incident solver groups by way of the Enterprise Operations Center Duty Officer.
· Be responsible for routinely communicating the status and other updates of outages and/or problems to customer executives and management.
Training Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform communications and outreach functions, per Government guidance, to increase the awareness and utilization of in-house developed tools and applications across all operational components.
User training services include but are not limited to the following tasks:
· Develop and execute communication plan and training plan
Develop and maintain training content and material to support system end-user education by collaborating with users, developers, testers, business analysts and other stakeholders to identify necessary content for training materials
· Instruct and deliver demonstrations and training sessions through virtual, classroom and other methods to enhance the ability of users to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively using systems and applications
· Plan training delivery and coordinate logistics for training sessions
· Develop and distribute professional communications through various print, electronic, and web-based methods to provide end-users and other stakeholders with timely and relevant information regarding existing and future systems and applications
· Conduct user outreach efforts to understand the needs of end-users in order to develop solutions that expedite end-users' ability to effectively and efficiently meet the FBI mission
· Create, update, and validate end user documentation and web content that includes standard operating procedures on how to use systems and applications as well as knowledge repositories and system help tips
· Deliver instructor-led training (in person and virtually) and system demonstrations as needed
· Provide operational support as a means of training end-users on systems and applications
- Active Top Secret Clearance is Required
Education and Years of Experience:
- Personnel who provide user training services must meet the following minimum qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in adult learning development and delivery
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation) model
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders of varying skill level and expertise
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in an agile development environment
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical Requirement
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
- Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret clearance (fully adjudicated; no interim TS clearances)
Location: Washington, DC
- No Telework option
- No parking onsite. Close to all DC metro trains, many metro busses/slug lines. Street parking is very limited.
- Attire ranges from business casual to business professional (when presenting or training).
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.