We are looking for competitive & self-driven sales professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. This opportunity is great for experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Reps or even those looking to break into the industry. As one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps you will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals in a few disease states.
The goal is to offer information and marketing materials about the pharmaceutical products our company provides and also to increase awareness to physician prescribers.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Responsibilities
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Proven sales experience or sales abilities
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Must be able to maintain industry credentials and certifications
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Completion of some type of pharmaceutical sales education
- Reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking to fill Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunities immediately. Please apply for consideration. If you are selected you will hear back from one of Human Resource professionals on how to proceed through the interview process.