DMF Lighting has an immediate opening for a full time Executive Assistant. In this position, you would be a key part of the senior executive team, working with Sales, Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Accounting and external Customers. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, have excellent writing skills, and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has office experience and/or experience in the legal field.
The Executive Assistant provides direct administrative support to the COO and Ownership, plus task level support to other senior leaders and departments as required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Conserves executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications and running errands
· Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence
· Administer Outlook calendars
· Assist legal team with patent data, document management, annuity tracking, contract review
· Support patent prosecution attorney with IP management strategies and protection
· Assist with travel and transportation arrangements for executive team and guests
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, prepare presentations and product samples for high priority client meetings
· Event planning and coordination, on site and off site
· PowerPoint presentation creation
· Travel booking and coordination
· Deadline management for executives
· Data analysis and preparing reports
· Assist with HR tasks as needed, especially coordinating interviews and onboarding new hires
· Assist with financial reports and property management as needed
· Compile and disseminate information as appropriate
· Some PA tasks as needed
· 4 year Bachelor’s degree
· Proficiently utilize MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Ability to handle a large variety of details and to work with all levels of organization
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data
· Polished and professional customer service skills and interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Five (5) years or more of executive assistant, legal assistant, or equivalent experience preferred
About dmf Lighting: dmf Lighting has been in business for 30 years and designs, manufactures and nationally distributes residential and commercial downlighting. dmf Lighting stands out for its excellent sales force and sales channel development, forward-thinking industrial design and engineering, responsive service, and deliverability of product. Producing cutting edge, intelligent LED lighting, dmf invests heavily in the future of lighting by hiring industry leading industrial designers and engineers, while simultaneously building out our cutting-edge facility in Carson, California.
dmf Lighting values its loyal employees and recognizes that the success of the company is based upon the efforts and capabilities of its members. With a teamwork approach, dmf Lighting has transitioned to a formidable leader as a lighting manufacturer. This teamwork approach has attracted some of the largest home builders in the United States and has allowed for the winning of the much sought after top national award for Technical Innovation of Lighting Product Design.
Become part of a growing, dedicated, fun company. Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
Why Work Here?Our in-house R&D lab is filled with brilliant engineers always at work improving our products and inventing new ones. They understand that light is more than illumination; it is what makes a space beautiful useful and ultimately livable. DMF engineers create products that deliver exceptional performance and aesthetics while also saving you time and money year after year. That same ethos animates every part of our company from our tireless customer service to our fast, intelligent distribution. Founded 30 years ago in Southern California, today DMF is a major lighting manufacturer dedicated to pushing the limits of LED lighting technology. DMF offers an excellent compensation package including a flexible schedule, paid vacation, healthcare, 401k, all within an energizing environment and family-like culture.
DMF Lighting is one of the fastest growing LED lighting companies with a great focus on R&D and innovative engineering projects.