Delivery Driver/ Durable Medical Equipment Technician
- Posted: March 13, 2023
*** $500 sign on bonus ($250 first check, $250 after 90 days).***
DME Express is having tremendous growth and currently in need of the best drivers/technicians to deliver and pick up medical equipment such as Wheelchairs, Hospital Beds and Oxygen to Hospice Patients. DME Express is a medical supply company dedicated to delivering the best service and equipment to the Hospice field. We are growing because of our shared commitment to service excellence, passion and uncompromising desire to serve this industry. The average pay for this position varies upon experience, but no experience is required for this position. We will train the right candidates.
- Determines or obtains best daily route, assemble, deliver all needed equipment and educate patient and family on how to properly use equipment
- Enforces all DOT and FDA regulations as they pertain to Oxygen and DME for the service center they are responsible for
- Ensures stock levels are appropriate and cleanliness in warehouse and delivery vehicle is up to highest standards
- Ensures that all Medical Equipment Technicians are adhering to company and accreditation standards
- Provides patient/client orientation and instructions on the proper use of equipment when applicable
- Works with patients/clients to solve a variety of problems, thereby acting as a company field representative
- Completes delivery and pickup process through app promptly and accurately
- Assists in cleaning, disinfecting and minor repair of said equipment
- Performs daily preventive maintenance, as required, on assigned vehicle
- Maintains a neat, clean personal appearance
- Promotes teamwork among co-workers that includes assisting fellow drivers, as needed
- May be required to work Saturday/Sundays on a predetermined, rotating schedule
- Takes "on call" time on a predetermined, rotating basis during week and weekends
- Performs warehouse and office maintenance tasks as required
- Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience when working with clients
- Markets the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Must have positive attitude at all times
- We are a 24/7 operations, with predetermined rotating on call schedule
- Accepts other duties and activities as assigned
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds on a daily basis
- Must pass drug screen (drug test is required)
COVID Precautions: Personal Protective Equipment is provided and required; temperature screenings, social distancing guidelines in place; sanitizing and disinfecting of all equipment and vehicles
Benefits: A vehicle and a cell phone are provided for use (Vehicle is allowed to go home with technician). Competitive benefits package and competitive salary (Based on experience).
If you are the best of the best in both character and work ethic, determined to succeed with a dynamic organization that is having tremendous growth plus meeting the above requirements apply today.
DME Express LLC