Medical Front Desk Receptionist - Londonderry
DMC Primary Care Londonderry, NH
- Expired: April 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
DMC Primary Care is seeking a part-time, high energy Front Desk Receptionist for our Bedford office. Must love a fast pace and be ready to enjoy a competitive salary and great working environment!
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE POSITION?
- Self-starter with ability to multitask, and establish priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time effectively while always treating patients with empathy
- Above-average organizational and interpersonal skills; demonstrating a team-oriented mindset
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Experience in the use of computers including Microsoft Excel & Word
- Demonstration of ethical and professional conduct, including the ability to maintain confidentiality (HIPAA)
WHAT EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Primary care or hospital medical records experience is preferred
This is a part time position in our Londonderry practice with approximately four hours per day.
DMC Primary Care, a physician-owned, independent practice, has been providing comprehensive care for entire families for more than 55 years. Offices are located in Derry, Londonderry, Windham, and Bedford. Learn more at DMCPrimaryCare.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
Employment Type: PART_TIME
DMC Primary Care
TourismView all jobs at DMC Primary Care