Manager of Financial Review
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
This position will add value and optimize our operations through systematic and disciplined review and evaluation of customer financial statements and collateral needs. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who possesses superior communication skills, a thorough understanding of trucking industry accounting and financial statement preparation, a commitment to excellence, and a sound, data-driven sense of judgement.
· Manage the evaluation of existing and prospective customer financial statements to provide recommendations to senior management regarding qualification for commercial insurance coverage
· Coordinate with other departments to obtain a thorough understanding of customers’ accounting for risk exposures and to create a strong data-driven approach to risk evaluation
· Create clear, concise and conclusive reports for management
· Manage and develop direct staff as assigned through performance based management process. Activities include managing the achievement of department goals, development of staff, work assignment and work product evaluations.
· Project work as assigned and ongoing financial account management
· No travel required
· BS degree in Accounting or Finance
· At least 3 years of mid to high level work experience in trucking industry accounting and financial statement preparation or review
· Prior management experience
· Strong organizational skills
· Advanced skills using MS Office
· Proven verbal and written communication skills
· High degree of aptitude regarding attention to detail and strong analytical skills
· CPA designation and public accounting experience a plus
DMC Insurance, Inc. is part of the Crum & Forster® Group, a national commercial property and casualty group of insurance companies wholly owned by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited.
All qualified applicants to DMC Insurance are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
DMC Insurance Inc.Why Work Here?
Significant growth of company
DMC Insurance is a highly specialized provider of property & casualty insurance underwriting, risk management and world-class claims solutions for trucking companies throughout the United States. We are a passionate team committed to designing, developing, and delivering the best insurance experience in the trucking industry through technology-driven innovation and practical expertise. We offer excellent career path opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits packages, professional development, and a fantastic work environment in our recently remodeled facility. DMC Insurance, Inc. is part of the Crum & Forster® Group, a national commercial property and casualty group of insurance companies wholly owned by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. All qualified applicants to DMC Insurance are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
10500 Crosspoint Blvd. IndianapolisIndianapolis, IN
Finance and Insurance