Operations Administrative Assistant
DMC Facility Services is a fast paced, family owned company, seeking an Operations Administrator Assistant to join our team. Candidates must be career minded, have prior customer service experience, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to understand and translate customer needs and wants throughout the company.
We service Fortune 500 companies within the restaurant and retail industries. We are focused on providing the highest quality craftsmanship throughout the facilities maintenance sector, including remodels and renovations, electrical services, tile and specialty flooring services, ceiling and wall replacement, doors and hardware, exterior services, and more. For the last 25 years, we've prided ourselves on building relationships with our customers that are founded on honesty, respect, and trust.
The role of the Operations Administrator Assistant is to facilitate company Operations and Customer Service initiatives within the organization. Employee will be charged with coordination of all aspects of project life cycle, including administration of CRM system, procuring incoming work into production schedules, and maintaining internal and external reporting of project status' (including customer work order systems). Employee will also be responsible for administering various aspects of Standard Operating Procedures, as well as ensuring company adherence to high Customer Service Standards.
Duties and Expectations:
- Enforce discipline regarding use of forms, scheduling, internal communication & external communication based on Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinate reviews between Project Management and Sales Reps for all scheduled projects
- Assist with daily scheduling and timesheet verification
- Update and track project status' throughout the project's life cycle
- Generate daily and weekly Project Status reports for meetings and customer updates
- Ensure all customer communications take place when necessary, including customer notifications and updating of Work Order Systems
- 1-2 years in an operations setting
- Undergraduate degree preferred;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to accept responsibility;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Solid working knowledge of computer programs and software;
- Advanced excel skills MS Office and Google applications.
- Paid holidays, 2 weeks' vacation;
- PTO time for sick days, funeral, etc;
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental insurance with Employer contribution;
- Retirement program with company match;
- Competitive salary with room for advancement;
- Disability and life insurance plans;
- Referral Bonus Programs.
DMC Facility ServicesCherry Hill, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.