Sales Representative - Paid Training - Internships May Be Available!
Many companies talk about being “thought leaders.” DMC Atlanta prides ourselves on being leaders in action – turning great people into amazing business professionals – while preserving and developing their core values and senses of achievement and self-worth.
You’re smart, confident, and competitive; with a spark inside you that is waiting to be unleashed as a sales professional. Why curb that enthusiasm when DMC Atlanta can cultivate it? With one of the best sales and marketing training programs in the country, we help people like you go far...and fast. Qualified candidates will receive management training.
We have found that people with experience in restaurants, hospitality, retail and customer service backgrounds excel in our fast-paced and energetic environment.
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.*
Our interns and Sales Representatives will gain experience in:
- Customer Service
- Customer Retention
- Working with Fortune 500 Clients
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and delivering effective solutions to meet customer needs
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, agencies, and advertisers
- Understand current sales and marketing trends and the needs of our clients
Perks, Benefits, and general awesomeness for our interns and sales representatives:
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership and 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- Flex scheduling possible
- A team-oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full time position with a work-life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up