Customer Service Sales Representative CSR
**No experience is necessary**
These are entry level positions so we will provide you with the training and development needed for you to be SUCCESSFUL in your career path with our company!
DMC Atlanta has intentionally created a culture to attract the most skilled and capable entry level sales professionals to help us acquire new clients, hit our sales goals, and provide every customer with the ultimate customer experience. If you are financially driven and are looking to take your career to the next level, you won’t find a better opportunity than this to advance your sales and customer service career! With your talent and our tools, resources, and supportive work environment, you’ll have everything you need to achieve success!
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.*
Responsibilities in this entry level sales position:
- Face to face sales
- Training the sales techniques that have been learned
- Customize and tailor sales presentations according to the customer and his/her needs
- Answer questions with accuracy and solve problems with a smile
- Achieve company sales goals
What are the requirements?
- Associates or bachelor’s degree - preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or a customer-centric industry is a bonus but no experience is fine too
- You must be fun, outgoing, respectful, reliable, determined, willing, and motivated to join our team.
- A competitive but friendly personality
Amazing Benefits We Offer:
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Advancement and rapid growth
- Paid training in sales, marketing, leadership, and customer service
- Fun and goal oriented team environment
- Travel opportunities
- Personal and professional development
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership and 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership