Account Manager - Weekly Pay Full Time Opening!
Behaviors we Value:
Resilience - Success is never a straight line. We teach mental toughness so that our team members can thrive in any endeavor.
Fun - If you don’t want to have fun at work, DMC Atlanta is probably not the right place for you.
Ambition - Ambitious people not only want their lives to improve, but they understand that it takes hard work and perseverance to achieve success.
Competitiveness - Love to win, hate to lose, or just want to beat your personal best – DMC Atlanta brings out the best in our team members.
Loyalty & Dedication - We treat the DMC Atlanta team like family and provide them with unlimited opportunity to grow – we expect a high level of dedication and loyalty in return.
Integrity - Always do the right thing – no matter what.
Accountability - Where we are at any given moment is the sum of the decisions we have made. Show up every day ready to earn your spot. Destroy entitlement.
What benefits can our team expect?
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership and 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full time position with a work-life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
So, what's a Sales Account Manager do?
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive client and customer relationships
- Meet face to face and deliver professional sales presentations
- Promotional marketing and sales
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Develop and enhance sales and marketing skills
What are you waiting for? Applying will only take a moment and who knows? You may be exactly who we're looking for!