Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associate (Full Time)
The DMB Midwest team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associates are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers. The ideal undergraduate will have the aptitude to develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, system production, maintenance, and supply chain and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to advance into management.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this entry level role:
· Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
· Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
· Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
· Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
· Ability to converse with customers
· Drive and accelerate business development
· Drive customer satisfaction
· Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
· Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
· Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
· Internship/work experience in the sales field
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
· An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Active listener and effective communicator
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
· Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
We are currently conducting immediate interviews. Apply today!
Entry level experience in the following is a plus: marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, business, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, advertising, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, competitive, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work