Entry Level Corporate Sales Trainer (Full Time)
There is something to be said about a company that invests so much energy and time into their employees’ sales, marketing, and professional development. So, it is no shock that DMB Midwest recently expanded to the Overland Park / Kansas City area!
DMB Midwest’s core values are developing entry level individuals into successful, well-rounded business men and women. We are looking to train someone starting at the entry level in all areas of sales, marketing, and then into management practices.
Who We Are:
DMB Midwest is a sales and marketing firm specializing in face-to-face communication on behalf of one of the largest companies in the service industry (it might be argued they are THE largest). They contract with us to put a face to their name.
Who We Want:
- Someone with 0-6 years experience in:
- Or Customer Service (retail, restaurant, or hospitality)
- Upbeat and professional demeanor
- Solution-oriented in the face of challenges
- Sports-Minded and a team player
- Internally motivated
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Entry level / Intermediate technical and digital experience
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
What You Want:
- C-level coaching and development
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere
Entry level experience in the following is a plus: marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, business, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, advertising, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, competitive, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work