DM Enterprises Laurel, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, such as internal business procedures, how-to guides, references, manuals, and instructions.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Produces technical information and guidelines in a simple/easy to understand language.
- Documents technical direction on project announcements, brochures, etc.
- Creates user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Writes documents for training purposes.
- Assists with editing and drafting letters and preparing presentations.
- Assists with producing website content for water/sewer projects.
- Ensures technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Prepares charts, graphs, or forms as needed.
- Ensures fields flow in the correct sequence.
- Submits document drafts to stakeholders for feedback.
- Proofreads documents for grammar and spelling.
- Creates online tutorials.
- Provides updates as necessary.
- Stays informed on industry trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Excellent writing and grammar skills; ability to work independently, delivering accurate documentation under tight deadlines. Knowledge of software programs for writing text, creating excellent writing and copy editing skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree with major work in Engineering or a related field.
3+ years of experience writing technical documentation and training material preferably in the water and sewer industry.
14405 Laurel PlaceLaurel, MD
EducationView all jobs at DM Enterprises