DM Clinical Research, the largest privately-owned clinical research organization in the Houston area and one of the top fifty CROs in the country, is looking for a motivated Sales Support Specialist to develop strong client relationships and contribute to organizational growth.
- Assist Business Development team with submission of feasibility proposals.
- Support Sales teams to showcase our research sites and capabilities to pharma companies.
- Coordinate with internal project teams to support client requests and anticipated needs.
- Deliver accurate and current marketing data and competitive intelligence to assist with continual improvement efforts.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to provide effective solutions.
- Proficient with MS Office and G Suite.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be dependable.
- Clinical research or healthcare sales background preferred.
*Please note: this position is located in Tomball, TX*