DM Clinical Research, the largest privately-owned research management organization in the Houston area, is looking for several experienced Clinical Research Coordinators to join our team of professionals. These individuals will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with research protocols by reviewing all protocol requirements to confirm implementation of appropriate methods, practices, and procedures for all clinical activities.
- Collaborating with both internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Working closely with study investigators to ensure protocol compliance is followed and subject safety maintained.
- Participating in subject recruiting efforts.
- Engaging with subjects and addressing their concerns.
- Have at least a year of experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator, preferably with practice coordinating industry sponsored trials in a private setting.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- CCRC certification a plus.
- Spanish Bilingual preferred.
- Be an energetic, go-getter who is detail-oriented and can multi-task.
- Be goals-driven while continuously maintaining quality.
We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and opportunities for continuous career advancement; please apply for immediate consideration.