This is a young, fast growing organization focused on delivering awesome results for their clients in a tight knit, supportive, fun, and friendly environment. This culture has proudly resulted in 100% retention in both clients and staff. Their technology is constantly being redefined and we are very progressive in creating leading edge technology solutions to stand out from the competition.
As the Customer Success Director, you will have the opportunity to build and grow the implementation, account management and support functions for our clients in the USA and UK. This role requires a diverse skill set including; the ability to project manage, build workflows, make recommendations on technology and digital marketing, create and optimize internal processes working closely with internal staff, customers and partners.
This role reports directly into the CEO and co-founder and is an opportunity to move into management, building a team around you as the business grows.
The ultimate goal is ensuring customers’ expectations are reached/exceeded, clearly communicating ongoing value proposition, and proactivity in driving our client’s websites and technology forward to ensure ongoing client applications and sales leads.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation process, internal/external deliverables and project plan for new accounts
- Book account management calls with existing clients to review technology, design needs, SEO performance and analytics
- Manage inbound support requests and log tasks into the PM system and communicate with customers
- Create a workflow and process to monitor key performance metrics for clients and maintain customer satisfaction
- Log client deliverables into the PM system, follow up with internal staff to ensure deliverables are completed
- Evaluate Staffing technology partners as they apply to customers’ needs and assist in the integration, evaluation and implementation of third-party products
- Work with internal technology and marketing teams to ensure the smooth rollout of new features
- Work with management to ensure client contracts are renewed
- Up sell clients to additional product features.
- 3+ Years’ experience in account management or customer success
- Background in Staffing, SaaS Technology or digital marketing
- Experience with Project management and implementation specifically in the software industry
- Desire to build and run a department in a small but rapidly growing technology company
- Positive and helpful approach to working with client’s internal staff to keeping customers happy
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Staffing Tech, Teamwork, Google analytics and WordPress a plus but not required.
- Keen eye for opportunity and attention to detail.
- Proficient in solution based selling and consultative problem solving.