We are a rapidly growing eCommerce company located in Marinette, WI looking for a shipping/receiving associate to join our dynamic team. We are one of the country’s largest and fastest growing online retailers specializing in selling cutlery and outdoor gear from the industry’s most respected brands. DLT Family Values dictate a successful candidate will share our core values of excellence, passion for customer excellence, and integrity. Join our growing team!
A Shipping/Receiving Associate would be responsible for the accurate, efficient shipping of product from our warehouse as well as checking in and stocking inventory. If you are a hard-working and motivated team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and loves being an integral part of a growing business, we want to meet you!
Process shipments and receive stock into inventory effectively and efficiently:
- Accurately and efficiently package shipments for delivery to our worldwide customer base.
- Check in new product from vendors by comparing packing slips to actual inventory
- Bar code label stock where necessary and put stock in proper bin locations
- Other duties as assigned
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Prior warehouse or stock handling experience desired but not necessary
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and other basic computer programs
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Learn quickly, move efficiently and remain flexible with changing priorities
- Embrace our core values: Passion, Excellence, and Integrity
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check
- High school diploma
- Typical office environment as well as a clean, climate controlled warehouse
- Lifting and moving boxes up to 25 pounds occasionally
Why Work Here?
- Paid holidays - 401k with employer match - One Week Vacation with one additional day per year awarded after 5 years. - Bonus Program