Systems Analyst - Business Applications
- Posted: over a month ago
Systems Analyst - Business Applications
Reports to: Director of Software Development
Company: DLP Capital
Location: St. Augustine, FL Office (Remote opportunity available if not local, but must be able to travel at least once a month)
Compensation: $85 - $90k
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Company Events, many self improvement and productivity tools, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Capital - DLP Capital is a private real estate investment and financial services company focused on making an IMPACT by acquiring, developing, and building relationships, housing, leaders, and organizations. DLP Capital executes its IMPACT through a wide array of business divisions and companies including lending, investment funds, sales, leasing, property management, construction management, development, and loan servicing. Through the Elite Execution System, as well as the company’s exclusive membership platforms focused on business scaling, investment housing, family, and wealth, DLP Capital impacts lives by empowering its clients to choose, create, grow and preserve prosperity. Continuing its steady year-over-year growth, the company earned a spot on multiple Best Places to Work lists for 6 years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for 9 years straight.
Summary: The Systems Analyst for Business Applications is an advanced professional role. The owner of the role develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. This position works on multiple, complex projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. It also works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments under minimal supervision. You will have the opportunity to coach and mentor junior business systems analysts. This position has wide latitude for independent judgment.
What You have already achieved: (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Master’s degree desirable
- 6+ years of demonstrated business systems analysis experience
- Demonstrate at least one project as the business systems analyst lead on a “large” project (i.e., a project with a duration of more than 6,000 hours or spanning more than 4 months.)
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative, and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model-driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Influences business partners and service providers regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection.
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
- Identifies and documents business strategies, objectives, and drivers.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
- Re-engineers processes to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
Who you will work with:
- 300 high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
What you're motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members - coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSaint Augustine, FL
BusinessView all jobs at DLP Capital