- Posted: over a month ago
Reports to: VP of Sales
Company: DLP Capital
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000+
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
DLP Capital - DLP Capital is a private real estate investment and financial services company focused on making an IMPACT by acquiring, developing, and building relationships, housing, leaders, and organizations. DLP Capital executes its IMPACT through a wide array of business divisions and companies including lending, investment funds, sales, leasing, property management, construction management, development, and loan servicing. Through the Elite Execution System, as well as the company’s exclusive membership platforms focused on business scaling, investment housing, family, and wealth, DLP Capital impacts lives by empowering its clients to choose, create, grow and preserve prosperity. Continuing its steady year-over-year growth, the company earned a spot on multiple Best Places to Work lists for 6 years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for 9 years straight.
DLP Realty: Our focus is to provide clients with the highest level of service through a client-centered best in a class team approach and innovative programs like the Guaranteed Sales Program, Elite Preferred Buyer Program, 24-Month Love it or Leave it Guarantee, and Immediate Buyout Program.
Summary: We are looking for a high-producing salesperson used to achieving and managing team success. This is a rock star, top 10% performer role. We need a motivated self-starter who enjoys having buyer leads rain into our phones and inboxes and converting them to repeat satisfied clients. The Buyer Success Manager is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time, managing Showing Specialists and bringing a high level of expertise and knowledge to a
If you are great at building relationships, converting appointments over the phone, closing in office appointments, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong closing skills
- Have a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the buying process: forms,
loans, inspections, appraisal, home warranty, new construction, etc. to be able to answer client questions
- Valid Drivers License, clean driving record, and a reliable vehicle
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Be learning-based and seek mentoring/shadowing opportunities
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Understanding complex problems and are solution-focused
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Hitting sales goals
- Provide outstanding customer service and deliver WOW, be proactive with the customer throughout the entire sales process from appointment, listing, servicing, under agreement, closing, and post close to insure a positive experience for the customer
- Converting leads to clients
- Handle every layer of a real estate transaction
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Maintaining and updates client’s records
- Maintain and master knowledge of all our current and competitive solutions and investor knowledge
- Utilize all marketing materials and company provided script to build customer trust and confidence in our product that achieves the highest level of contract conversion and assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
- Always project a professional appearance, always be prompt and timely, constantly possess a positive attitude, use the sales skills acquired through company training programs
Who you will work with :
- 300 high energy, positive, incredible team members
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- VP of Realty
What you're motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members - coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DLP Capital