Snow Removal Team Members
Are you interested in being part of a team that works together to get the job done, that appreciates the opportunity to work outdoors, and that steps up to help others when needed? If so, we would love the opportunity to speak with you! DJ’s continues to grow, and we are currently seeking individuals interested in being Snow Shoveling Team Members.
Team Member Benefits
- Base Pay: up to $20 depending on availability and experience
- Paid Training: $13 / hour for training (typically 2-4 hours of training)
- Referral Incentive - Refer your friends to work with you and earn $1 more for every hour your referral works! *Referred team member must work a minimum of 25 hours.
- We prioritize the cleanliness and sanitation of our equipment and facilities, keeping our team safe.
- Flexible Schedule - we will work with your availability!
- Opportunities available for full-time employment based on Team Member interest, performance, and on position availability.
Team Member Responsibilities
- Complete DJ's Landscape Management Safety Training
- Learn a specific route of customer sites
- Snow removal and/or Salt Spreading according to customer specifications and company quality standards
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have access to reliable transportation to and from work
- No experience? No worries! Training will be provided and required.
- Available for overnight, on-call work from November through April, or majority of season
- Flexible availability desired including nights, days, holiday and weekend work
DJ's Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR
DJ's Landscape Management