DJ’s Landscape Management, Inc. is West Michigan’s largest commercial Landscape Management Company. We provide Landscape Management as well as Snow & Ice Management services to our clients from our branches located in Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon, and Kalamazoo. For over twenty years, we’ve been exceeding our clients’ expectations, and this has resulted in abundant growth for our company and our careers. We are proud to boast an 85% internal promotion rate for Supervisors, Managers, and Officers. In addition to our track record of promoting from within, we are always looking for talented and driven professionals to join our team.
Associate Account Manager
The Associate Account Manager (AM) supports the customer service efforts of the Client Care team, as instructed by the Client Care Director. Through this contribution, the Associate AM will improve customer retention and satisfaction, increase company sales, expedite the flow of needed information relating to estimates and work orders, and most importantly, gain the knowledge and experience needed to take on the full responsibilities of the Account Manager position in the future.
Team Member Benefits
- Base Compensation of $35,000-$45,000 annually
- Priority Health Medical Insurance with Flex Plan
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Annual Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off including Vacation and Sick Time
- Life, AD&D and LTD Insurance
- Career development opportunities
Team Member Responsibilities
- Investigate customer concerns and gather information
- Complete Client Care related documentation (Work Order Requests, Lead Forms, etc.)
- Serve as a second point of contact for Clients where needed
- Increase our presence on our Clients’ properties
- Partner with other Company departments to facilitate solutions for Clients
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of industry trends through continuing education
- Learn the procedures and develop the skills required to be an Account Manager
Desired Attributes, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture or another related degree, or equivalent experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Well-developed ability to handle adversity and conflict; strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and collaborate well with others; both within the company and externally
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Desire and ability to embody the Core Values of Safety, Collaboration, Professionalism, Accountability and Achievement
- Basic PC software proficiency, including MS Word and Excel
DJ's Landscape Management is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, new Team Members are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random drug tests during their active employment.
DJ's Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.