Account Manager will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts. They work closely with the sales and operations teams to achieve complete client satisfaction by adding value to the relationship between the client and our company. The Account Manager’s main focuses are customer retention, offering landscape enhancement solutions, and adding new customers to their portfolio.
Team Member Benefits
- Compensation: $45,000 annual salary + commission, retention incentives
- Priority Health Medical Insurance Plans with Flex Spending
- Outstanding 401(k) plan, with up to 4% company match
- Training & Development opportunities
- Annual Profit Sharing Program
- Life, AD&D and LTD Insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Paid Time Off including Vacation and Sick time
Team Member Responsibilities
- Enhancing the relationship between clients and our company
- Working with sales and operations Team Members to ensure client satisfaction
- Being the point of contact for clients
- Achieving retention, renewal, and enhancement goals
- Obtaining referrals from current clients
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of industry trends through continuing education
- Developing new client relationships in the lake shore area.
Desired Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of professional experience working in the Green Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture or another related degree, or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to build rapport and collaborate well with others; both within the company and externally
- Experience selling in a B2B environment with an extended sales cycle
- Strong oral and written communication skills, superior presentation skills
- Well-developed ability to handle adversity and conflict; strong problem-solving skills
- Desire and ability to embody the Core Values of Safety, Collaboration, Professionalism, Accountability and Achievement
- Basic to advanced PC software proficiency, including MS Office Suite and CRM
DJ's Landscape Management is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, new Team Members are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random drug tests during their active employment.
DJ's Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR
DJ's Landscape Management