- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JEWELRY SALES CONSULTANT POSITION: FULL TIME (40 Hours / Per Week)
Since 1966 D.J. Bitzan Jewelers has believed life’s special moments deserve to be celebrated with the gift of fine jewelry. Winner of “Best Jewelry Store in Central MN for 7 years running, D.J. Bitzan Jewelers is seeking an experienced sales professional to join our dynamic team.
As a jewelry sales consultant, you will focus on building and developing strong client relationships. You approach each interaction as an opportunity to learn about your client’s dream engagement ring, their next special occasion, or the family heirlooms they’ve entrusted us to repair. Clear communication, attention to detail, and problem solving will be a part of your daily arsenal.
You will strive to be an expert at your craft as you develop your knowledge of fine gems, luxury watches, and all of the amazing designer collections in our showcases. In-depth, ongoing training will be provided to help ensure your success and confidence in your daily presentations. Leverage your passion for helping people with superior product to establish a career in a unique selling environment.
- Provide the D.J. Bitzan 5-Star WOW experience to all clients.
- Exhibit a team-oriented spirit and assist fellow team members to achieve goals of the organization.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Develop the ability to grow your current and potential clients by cultivating relationships and repeat business through personalized clienteling efforts.
- Continue expanding knowledge of gemstones, watches, products lines, trends, and in-store offerings.
- Represent D.J. Bitzan in various marketing materials including on-camera appearances and in store events.
- Assist with daily store duties.
- At least two years of previous experience in professional sales is required.
- Genuine enjoyment in working with people and strong communication and relational skills.
- Extremely well organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to speak eloquently about features and benefits of items.
- Regards integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism as a minimum standard.
- Prior experience with fine jewelry is not required…be ready to learn!
- GIA or AGS certification or education is a plus.
D.J. BITZAN BENEFITS
- Competitive wages and bonuses throughout the year
- Favorable retail hours: earlier close, select Saturdays, and every Sunday off (store is closed).
- Designated weekday scheduled off, advance notice of schedule provided
- Employer Paid Health Insurance Premiums for Employee (partial family premiums paid)
- Generous Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution
- Life insurance & long-term disability
- Professional development training
- 401k Plan
- Positive team environment, owners on site
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Secure On-Site Parking Lot
Compensation: $40,000 - $85,000 - compensation based on experience. Potential earnings could exceed the maximum listed amount based on performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
DJ Bitzan JewelersWhy Work Here?
Our company continuously receives 5-Star reviews on Google - come and be a part of our amazing team!
203 Waite Ave NWaite Park, MN
BusinessView all jobs at DJ Bitzan Jewelers