Mobile Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol Testing)
Hamden, CT, USA
DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and safety and substance abuse training. We are headquartered in Houston, Texas with over 800 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety for over 25 years and has a strong market presence in the energy and transportation sector. We are IT innovators and developed one of the most advanced platforms to support our clients’ access to data. DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Job Overview: Performs drug and alcohol tests on donors as well as hair testing and DNA testing.
A Day in the Life:
- You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
- You will perform breath alcohol testing using intoximeters such as the Alco-Sensor IV and RBT IV, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
- You will perform hair collections following Psychemedics guidelines.
- You will inform the Service Center Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
- You will carry a mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs after-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed.
- You will regularly drive a commercial vehicle to travel in Connecticut and neighboring states to perform drug and alcohol testing
- You will perform other related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must be age 21 or over per CFR 391.11
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Is a Nurse Assistant, Medical Technician, Phlebotomy or other related certifications.
- Has Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Is DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
- Is DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
- Will successfully obtain a DOT Health Card and meet the instructors minimum requirements for driver training within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
- Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
- Has experience in drug testing, breath alcohol testing, pulmonary function testing or fit testing applications.
- Is Bilingual.
DISA is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly