DIRTT Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
DIRTT Environmental Solutions, is looking for an experienced, passionate, out of the box thinker who is ready for a challenge. As a Software Developer, you will work with stakeholders to conceive, design, develop, test and integrate new projects within a team environment. Not only will you participate in developing the ICE application, interior construction design application, you’ll also be a mentor to other developers, provide leadership, maintain code quality, debug at an advanced level and design new functionality.
ICE software pioneered the application of video game technology to create 3D environments for interior construction. We continue to push the envelope of technology with virtual and augmented reality integration to reimagine manufacturing and engineering. All this, while the back end of the system melts into other business software and ERP systems.
Check out the ICE Mixed Reality Experience video below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NThcA3rkXToWHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work in an agile dynamic environment and be involved in all technical activities within the team such as estimating, sprint planning, software development life cycle activities, code reviews, research, deployments and documentation creation.
- Ensure software deliverables align with the technical architecture, development standards and quality practices.
- Create a learning environment through collaboration, shared knowledge, and leadership.
- Work with business experts to create requirements and implement working software solutions.
- 5-10+ years of software development experience combined with industry-related experience,
- Previous experience working in AWS Cloud development,
- Experience with object-oriented development, Java or .net preferred and concurrent systems development (multithreaded, distributed, etc.),
- Scrum or Agile leadership is a plus,
- A desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment where everybody has a voice and is expected to speak up along with the ability to provide direction and mentorship to other team members,
- Strong problem solving and programming skills, with the ability to turn high-level goals into creative, efficient, and well-documented solutions.
Note: We are open to experience in many languages or frameworks. If you regularly learn new languages or frameworks and are quick to pick them up, you will be a good fit.
TechnologyView all jobs at DIRTT