DIRTT Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple manufacturing projects that will span multiple verticals simultaneously, from engagement to implementation. As a key member of DIRTT’s Project Management team, you will develop a technical expertise in DIRTT solutions and construction applications, while supporting our partners and project stakeholders that see you as their main resource for guidance on DIRTT’s solutions, processes, and software.
As a DIRTT Project Manager you are part of a team that is empowered to lead and buildup partners. The Project Management team encompass a spirit of hard work, team collaboration, and constructive support to enable the best experience for our stakeholders. DIRTT Project Managers have limitless opportunities for growth within the role and at DIRTT overall.What you’ll do:
- Responsible for project delivery from point of engagement, project planning with partners, through review and manufacturing, to installation
- Manage large and/or complex volumes of projects simultaneously through all phases of projects of various sizes
- Detailed technical scope review, project risk assessment, procurement coordination, design and custom solution development
- Act as a liaison working closely with the Partners, designers, production teams and field installation crews through all stages of the project
- Train and provide feedback to DIRTT Partners with best practices and alert Senior PM if additional support or training is needed.
- Work closely with production teams to schedule and allocate shared resources to achieve the desired requirements and schedule
- Support continuous improvement efforts within the entire organization, including but not limited to quality assurance, proactive project management practices, tool and efficiencies development, and teamwork.
- Support and train junior PMs while starting to delegate simpler tasks to them and guiding them through the unknowns
- Some travel to visit and work from jobsites of larger and complex project – to gain better understanding on what’s going on in the field while retaining productivity
- 3-5 years within the commercial construction, manufacturing, or comparable technical industries with a minimum 2-3 years in direct project management
- Bachelor’s degree in management or engineering technologist diploma in mechanical or architectural fields
- Experience working with DIRTT solutions or other prefabricated modular construction solutions highly recommended
- Ability to influence people without direct authority, coordinate multifunctional teams to achieve project objectives, review client’s requirements
- Previous Leadership experience and peer training an asset
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build and manage relationships under various complex circumstances
- Solid understanding of mechanical systems and construction drawings
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task, manage time-well while staying efficient and productive, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a high-paced environment
- Proven to be detailed, results-oriented and effective at problem solving while working with vague situations and under pressure
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office suite, as well as ability to learn new software tools quickly, including design tool, AutoCAD, and financial systems, as required
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
ConstructionView all jobs at DIRTT