You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented organization junkie to join our Finishes and Freight Pricing Team in Calgary. The successful candidate will ensure accurate freight pricing, quotes and verification for DIRTT Projects.What you’ll do:
- Quote freight rates with FedEx for DIRTT facilities in Calgary, Savannah and Phoenix.
- Provide verification for freight rates.
- Quickly and accurately generate quotes to meet DIRTT’s deadlines, ensuring a turnaround time of 24 hours or less.
- Compile, collect, and maintain team documentation.
- Expand your knowledge of pricing into finishes (both custom and standardized) and other aspects of DIRTT’s special projects.
- Assist the finishes team with sample processing and program implementation.
- You have strong task prioritization skills and superb analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- You’re extremely attentive and zero-in on small details that have large impacts.
- You thrive when working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen memory for where to find rules and regulations in internal documentation.
- Confidence to speak up when something isn’t hitting.
- Excellent note taking skills, and a highly organized work ethic.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, understanding when to follow up and when to prioritize.
- Will work as an individual on projects but collaborate as part of a team for solutions to daily events.
Please note this posting will close on Wednesday, November 18, 2020.