Part time Inside Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***This is a Part Time Inside Sales role 20-30 hours per week, ideally working 5 days a week a few hours each day, however, schedule is VERY flexible. Need someone with GREAT energy who is not afraid to call on incoming leads
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
· Follow up on daily, pre-qualified leads to further the sales process
· Making outbound calls to potential customers
· Maintaining a database of current and potential customers
· Researching and qualifying new leads – this is the main focus of this role
· Ability to keep track of items that need to be followed up on
· Able to fill in for marketing and order processing departments – secondary focus of this role
Key Must Have’s:
· High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
· Proficient with MS office. Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent communication and customer service skills, a Go getter who is not afraid to pick up the phone and call on leads, qualifying them and passing them to outside sales people.
· Organized individual
· Will completely train this person.
· Schedule is super flexible.
· Ability to grow and further develop with company in sales and/or operations from this role.
· Ideally would like the person to work a few hours a day M-F – but can be very flexible with schedule.
· Will also be trained online via some software classes.
· Ability to learn customer service software applications; familiarity with Zoho or Salesforce is a plus
DIRECT Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Inside Sales REP jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.