PLM Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Territory will be Texas and Alabama, can work remote from either of these locations·
5-10 years Consultative Sales experience in a manufacturing environment. Most technical software sales people also do consultative type sales.
· Must have sales experience working supporting Technical Engineering / Manufacturing companies with Consultative services and/or software (not a transactional sales rep.)
· Knowledge and understanding of product development and manufacturing processes.
· NEEDS SOMEONE WHO CAN WALK INTO MANUFACTURING COMPANIES DISCOVER PROBLEMS AND CONSTRUCT SOLUTIONS TO FIX IT (Combination of services, services/software, and/or training etc)
· Experience with primary manufacturing accounts, aerospace and/or automotive accounts, a must.
· Experience within the CAD / CAM / CAE / PLM industry services.
· Engineering background, a huge plus., combined with sales experience
· Experience using Sales Force Dot Com or any other sales tracking database a must.
· Must be a sales GO GETTER type, not a wait for direction type individual
· Wants someone who has met and exceeded their quota consistently
· Passion for Engineering/Technical/Manufacturing sales
DIRECT Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
full medical Benefits, Paid vacation, paid holidays, matching 401k, employee stock options
BusinessView all jobs at DIRECT Staffing Solutions